Anthony Davies Announced as Featured Speaker at Association of Legal Administrators Annual Conference and Expo 2022
The Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) Annual Conference and Expo runs from Sunday, May 15th through Wednesday, May 18th and features a collection of legal management professionals who gather for knowledge, networking, and innovation. This year’s Breakout Session at ALA Annual will see Chief Revenue Officer, Anthony Davies as the featured speaker.
Presentation Title: Workplace Experience and The Rise of Hospitality
Presentation Description: We are in the midst of a global paradigm shift. The meaning of the “office” has forever changed. The office must now provide benefits or an experience lawyers and staff cannot get at home. THe office must be an ‘experience’ — a workplace experience — that attracts and retains talent.
Additionally, hybrid operations must be a seamless and productive experience for attorneys and staff—but this is not accomplished by technology alone.
A key part of the solutions to both these challenges is to add a layer of 5-star hospitality service to operations. 5-star hospitality services can transform the office into something new: a destination, a brand experience, an effortless and productive experience. A workplace experience.
- Identify the market drivers and outcomes for workplace experience.
- Identify how 5-star hospitality services deliver the workplace experience.
- Discuss from case study examples of how professional services industries leverage hospitality for workplace experience.
- Relate the connection with hybrid operations and the need for efficiency and productivity.
- Illustrate successful hybrid models that leverage 5-star hospitality for efficiency and productivity.
Tuesday, May 17th
10:45AM – 12:15PM ET