We are thrilled to be sponsoring and attending the Association of Legal Administrators(ALA) Annual Conference and Expo in May. ALA is the premier professional association connecting leaders and managers within the legal industry.
At the ALA Annual Conference and Expo, we will be showcasing Workplace Experience or what we like to call WPX™. WPX is next-level hospitality, a high-engagement, white-glove service that transforms your office into a destination. It helps organizations attract and retain top talent and makes a hybrid workplace efficient and productive.
With so much buzz surrounding this year’s show, there is clearly a lot to be excited about! Here are my top 5 reasons to be excited about this year’s conference:
- Location, Location, Location – Seattle! The city is known for its coffee and wine, so what could be better? The beautiful surroundings and great weather are the perfect backdrop for a conference that’s sure to be full of learning and networking opportunities.
- Theme – Balance Impact Growth. This year’s theme is all about balancing professional growth and personal well-being. I’m eager to learn from industry leaders about how I can apply this concept to my own life.
- Learning Tracks and Speakers – The conference has a diverse range of learning tracks and speakers that cover topics from leadership and communication to technology and innovation.
- Mixers and Parties – It wouldn’t be a conference without a little fun! The mixers and parties are a great opportunity to unwind and network with other attendees. I’m excited to connect with old friends and make new acquaintances.
- Networking – Last but certainly not least, the most important reason for attending the conference is to connect and network with others in the legal community. It’s a great opportunity to share what our solution does and how we’ve been able to impact the Am Law 200 law firms across the country.
If you’re attending the conference, please stop by our booth at #1007 to learn more about how WPX has helped Am Law 200 law firms across the country enhance their hybrid strategies and drive attorneys back to the office. We look forward to seeing you there!