Since we are in the midst of a global paradigm shift, the meaning of the “office” has forever changed. The office must now provide benefits or an experience lawyers and staff cannot get at home. The office must be an ‘experience,’ — a workplace experience–that attracts and retains talent.
Additionally, hybrid operations must be a seamless and productive experience for attorneys and staff—but this is not accomplished by technology alone. A key part of the solution to both of these challenges is to add a layer of 5-star hospitality service to operations. 5-star hospitality services can transform the office into something new: a destination, a brand experience, an effortless and productive experience. A workplace experience.
1. Understand the market drivers and outcomes for workplace experience
2. Determine how 5 star hospitality services deliver the workplace experience
3. Learn from case study examples of how professional services industries leverage hospitality for workplace experience
4. Clarify the connection with hybrid operations and the need for efficiency and productivity
5. Illustrate successful hybrid models that leverage 5 star hospitality for efficiency and productivity
Presenters: Anthony Davies, Chief Revenue Officer, Forrest Solutions
Date: Thursday, July 28th, 2022
Time 12:00 PM – 1:00PM EDT